The Netgear N300 WiFi Range Extender Essentials Edition is a little gadget that allows you to expand the range of your WiFi network to the distant reaches of your house or workplace. For better performance, the extension has two antennae on each side. Look no farther than this page for instructions on how to set up your Netgear Wireless Range Extender. This Netgear Setup tutorial will show you how to install and setup your extender. Let's get a bit further into this.
If the manual approach is too difficult for you, use the WPS method to set up your Netgear N300 WiFi range extender WN3000RP. Here's how to do it:
* Keep the WiFi router and extension in the same room.
* When you're finished, connect your WN3000RP N300 extension into an outlet.
* Wait for the WN3000RP's Power LED to turn green.
* On it, press the WPS button.
* If the Netgear WN3000RP Link Status LED is lit white, your router and extender are connected properly.
* Move your extension to a different room in your house.
* Join the extended network using your WiFi-enabled PC or mobile device.
That's how you use the WPS button to finish your Netgear N300 WiFi range extender setup. Feel free to contact our specialists if you run into any technical difficulties throughout the Netgear WN3000RP booster setup procedure.